miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

Welcome to my Blog!!!

In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the fifth level of the English program at URBE.





Hi! My name’s Rony Alberto Morales but you can call me Rony (: !. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, at 18 de octubre. I’m 19 years old and I study Computer engineering at URBE I love computer, music, talking on the phone with my friends and my family.




I hate sushi and onions, smoking, listening to rock, getting up early on the weekend, violence, cleaner, injustice


My dream is to travel to California and Munich, Visit the Bayerische Motoren Werke AG. Of course, I want to graduate and be a good engeneer. I else work in an important company and buy a car.

About English, I like to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet wiht my friends. I can write so so, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice a little more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.



Well, that's a little bit about me... Hope you like it.. leave a comment!



Keep on shining Love and Peace!

Doris3m

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario